Grateful, Help ### & Heal us!

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances $$$$
 
God, thank You for salary due me. Help & bless my son ### this week. Heal me and my loved ones, drawing us in thought, word & deed to You. Thank You♡###
Amen ###.
Praying in agreement with you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I ALONG WITH OUR ENTIRE FAMILY DURING DIFFICYLT TIMES AND DURING TIMES OF HAPPINESS I PRSY THAT THIS MINISTRY CONTINUES TO THRIVE AND HELP OTHERS SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST . I PRAY DAILY FOR NOT ONLY MY HUSBAND , FOR MYSELF AND OUR...
Replies
11
Views
165
Thank You God. Thank You for the people who prayed for me. So much has changed. I am grateful for the knowledge. I want to be positive and loving. I forgive and want forgiveness. Learning about attachment styles changed my life. I want to do Your Will. Thank You for sending Jesus to die for our...
Replies
7
Views
111
Heavenly Father just thanking and praising you for my blessings. . You blessed when my ### sent money to me yesterday she says she knows that things are difficult when you are struggling alone. Physically.She knows that God is miraculous He is awesome God.. Anyway what she sent would be to pay...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom