Grateful for this day.....

HMC1957

Beloved Servant
Father...tomorrow I will find out if my cheq is the full amount or not.
Without the full amount I cannot pay my rent or buy food.
I'm anxious but I'm going to trust in You Lord, for a positive outcome.
I'm sick with worry. I'm trying to control these panic attacks that lay just below the surface.
Please ease my worries Lord. In Jesus name. Amen

Lord....
"As I wait, I rest in you, I lean into your grace, I pull up the covers of love and I lay my head on the pillow of your hope.
I pray for good news, yet I shelter in this place,
For under your Almighty presence I know that I am safe.
Thank You for a positive outcome tomorrow (in my favor)"
In Jesus name.
Amen.

"Father,
Please cover this situation(my cheq being the full amount) with your loving hand.
Bring Your peace, healing and hope to my mind. And a positive outcome to my situation.
Hold me close and keep my heart and mind safe.
I ask that the power of Your truth would turn things around and bring Your light and love.
I choose to rest in Your Almighty hand, knowing that You are my fortress in times of struggle.
Please see to it that my cheq amount hasn't lessened.
Thank You that You will protect me from all harm."
In Jesus name.
Amen.

Thank-you all who pray for me. May you always be blessed. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father...tomorrow I will find out if my cheq is the full amount or not.
Without the full amount I cannot pay my rent or buy food.
I'm anxious but I'm going to trust in You Lord, for a positive outcome.
I'm sick with worry. I'm trying to control these panic attacks that lay just below the surface.
Please ease my worries Lord. In Jesus name. Amen

Lord....
"As I wait, I rest in you, I lean into your grace, I pull up the covers of love and I lay my head on the pillow of your hope.
I pray for good news, yet I shelter in this place,
For under your Almighty presence I know that I am safe.
Thank You for a positive outcome tomorrow (in my favor)"
In Jesus name.
Amen.

"Father,
Please cover this situation(my cheq being the full amount) with your loving hand.
Bring Your peace, healing and hope to my mind. And a positive outcome to my situation.
Hold me close and keep my heart and mind safe.
I ask that the power of Your truth would turn things around and bring Your light and love.
I choose to rest in Your Almighty hand, knowing that You are my fortress in times of struggle.
Please see to it that my cheq amount hasn't lessened.
Thank You that You will protect me from all harm."
In Jesus name.
Amen.

Thank-you all who pray for me. May you always be blessed. Amen!
Praise the Lord Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I had shared a post saying that I was going through a very difficult time at my workplace because of my boss. I prayed for his transfer, and my prayer has been answered. He has been transferred and will leave on ###. I sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me and supported me...
Replies
10
Views
539
Thank You God. Thank You for the people who prayed for me. So much has changed. I am grateful for the knowledge. I want to be positive and loving. I forgive and want forgiveness. Learning about attachment styles changed my life. I want to do Your Will. Thank You for sending Jesus to die for our...
Replies
7
Views
113
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I ALONG WITH OUR ENTIRE FAMILY DURING DIFFICYLT TIMES AND DURING TIMES OF HAPPINESS I PRSY THAT THIS MINISTRY CONTINUES TO THRIVE AND HELP OTHERS SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST . I PRAY DAILY FOR NOT ONLY MY HUSBAND , FOR MYSELF AND OUR...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom