Grants Blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter joyboy112
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joyboy112

Guest
Dear Lord God Jesus Christ; I am ready father for you to send me the help I ask you for lord of the grants.
 
Thank you, Father for the Holy Spirit. I agree that He be sent to help, teach, comfort, convict and do all things he does in our spirits and lives. I praise you for sending spiritual help first and then earthly help. Amen
 
Lord, I stand beside in prayer with ###. Please hear ###'s requests and trusting that your will be done. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:13 – “He sent back this answer: ‘Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape.'” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther 4:13, Mordecai is responding to Esther’s fear about...
Replies
12
Views
169
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
109
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom