Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to pray to the heavenly father and only in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and whom we serve I want to lift up first of all I pray for my oldest daughter that lives with me who's ### that God would deliver her from parasites quickly and that she would be willing to learn and...
Replies
7
Views
158
My first granddaughter was born today. We love her so much already. I ask you pray over her. Just for health and protection and of course for my daughter and son in law. Keep them all safe and healthy. Guide them and help them be the best parents. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
116
I come for prayer in the name of Jesus for our two granddaughters ### age ### and ###,age ###. Our ### only recently divorced from their ###. He was unfaithful, emotionally abusive,during their 18 year marriage. He has a ### personality. His behavior towards our granddaughters while they are at...
Replies
10
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom