GOOOOD HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND NO MORE CHAOS IN MY LIFE THAT I CANT HAVE PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY.LIFE IN BRING TO LIGHT BINDED UP AROUND THE WORLD GREATLYYY SATAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS SCOUTS APACHES SPYS DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS OR WHAT DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
9
Views
154
Have a problem I need God's help with it, please? Please pray in Jesus name, thank you
Replies
12
Views
164
Please pray for the little schoolboy I have been trying to help; may he make progress; I need prayer before speaking to his mother who was discouraged because of bad grades. Also waiting to hear from someone in connection with accommodation and road trip up to Church. May God provide, guide me...
Replies
9
Views
33
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom