GoodMorning saints of ### I'm asking for you all to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

damil

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning saints, I'm asking for you all to continue to lift my son ### up in prayer along with me that God will have mercy on him once again he's currently being held at the ### detention center in ### awaiting trial. I'm praying also that God favor & perfect will be done in my son ### legal/court situation that God will get all glory & we get the victory the state has put & offer on the table of 13 years. Jesus Jesus Jesus please have mercy on my son ### once again. I also asking that God keep his hedge of protection over my son ### while he's there that God will cover my son ### with the precious blood of his son Jesus from the crown of my son ### head to the soles of his feet as well as that jail cell he's currently occupying & wherever he travels throughout that detention center, that God will wrap his loving arms around my son & open his eyes up to these people that doesn't mean him no good that doesn't have his best interest at heart that keeps landing him in this situation that he's in that God will send laborers across his path right there where he's at that he will hear God for himself that he will receive salvation. Lord Jesus please have mercy on my son ### once again. Thank you so much in advance for lifting my son ###/legal situation up unto the Lord as well as pray for me that God will give me peace & rest as he's working this out. I haven't had a good night sleep since my son ### was arrested on October 29, ###. God bless you & your family ###.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Goodmorning y’all in Jesus name. I couldn’t sleep last night. It breaks my heart every time my husband and I get close the enemy tries to attack his mind about the past and complain about how we met, to the point where my husband feels like he regret marrying me, Instead of seeing the beauty of...
Replies
11
Views
525
Goodmorning. I’m up in tears and heavy heart trusting God about to do something great, however my feelings hurt. I love my husband and it breaks my heart that he has not walked away from this affair. I pray he be blessed with God's strength and spiritual discernment to know between what’s good...
Replies
12
Views
598
Dear Saints, Today I’m asking you all to stand in agreement with me in prayer for my success in my big exam I have today. I didn’t do so well on my first exam so I really want to make up for it with this exam. I ask that you all pray against the spirit of procrastination and doubt. I pray that...
Replies
7
Views
523
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,767
Messages
16,814,829
Members
651,004
Latest member
Snaolorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom