Goodmorning brethren I have a prayer request I want to go back to school no money to pay and things are not going well when ever I want to start something it doesn't work out please help in ### in prayers. Thank you God bless you all
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Brethren, I have had an upper respiratory infection for a long time. Please pray that I might be healed by our Lord and Saviour. Thank you and God bless you.
Dear Brethren, I have had an upper respiratory infection for a long time. Please pray that I might be healed by our Lord and Saviour. Thank you and God bless you.
Goodmorning. I hope all is well. I am requesting prayer for my children. ###- ### a good job that he will love and provide for him and a family. ###- ### a career that allows him to travel..make money..allows him to still be creative..and ### that she will be prosperous and diligent and willing...