Good morning pastor, please pray for my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey Pastor , Please pray for my mother and father 😭 🙏 My mother’s name is ###, she currently in ###, Indonesia. My father's name is ### My mother and father has just started an online shop business and is selling there. I kindly ask for your prayers for my mother’s business and shop, because her...
Replies
8
Views
156
Good morning pastor ###, please pray for me 🙏 my husband went to customary court for a divorce and I don't want that, I have four kids for him, 3 boys and 1 girl, the case will hold again on the 20th of August ###, I want God to restore my marriage. Please 🙏 for me God bless you sir.
Replies
5
Views
309
Good morning pastor, please pray for me, I have been having dreams of myself in secondary school and I am also searching for jobs to hire me. Please pray for me because the dreams are not stopping. After prayers last night, I went to bed and this time I wasn’t in school but the people...
Replies
8
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom