Agtadir

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning Pastor ###, I joined NSPPD in November 2020 and have been connected to the morning prayers ever since. Please I have an urgent prayer request- My husband started his private practice since 1997 and since then we have never experienced what we are experiencing now, since the beginning of February there has been back to back negativity that is unexplainable. Some forces are trying to destroy the reputation and name of the hospital. I believe there is nothing our God cannot do. Please pray for my husband, my family and the hospital. God bless you ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning pastor ###, I always dream of spiritual financial robbers and my family have been struggling for years financially, I want the lord to destroy them and put an end to their activities in my family today.
Replies
4
Views
271
Good morning pastor ###, I need prayers, I have been in this journey for over 12 years of waiting for God on marital restoration that God promised me but I sense evil blockages, likewise my daughter ### ### ### marital settlement this year, we're tired God help me in Jesus name amen 🔥 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏...
Replies
3
Views
277
Good morning pastor ###, I want to bless the name of the lord in my life and pray for God to complete that which he has started in my life. Firstly, please help my pray for God Almighty to bless me with a very good job and secondly, I really want to settle down and start my own family, I want to...
Replies
5
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom