Good Morning My Glory JEHOVAH. Thank you for another ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Good Morning My Glory JEHOVAH. Thank you for another beautiful day you made you. Father please help us find ### place with no worries. also I need to place pumpkin along with ### please bless thy person to see their add.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning my name is ###. I’m from ###. I need prayer from the prayer team since we are one in Christ. I’m praying for my marriage to be Restore in Jesus name I’m also praying for a breakthrough in my finances. Also praying for a breakthrough in my families health, especially for my mother...
Replies
9
Views
493
Father Good morning thank you for another beautiful day of life! Father, I ask that you please humble me when I am being tempted by the devil Bec the devil want to keep lying on me father I'm trying to keep this 100 and ten percent as calm as I possibly can father I know you see what these...
Replies
7
Views
393
Father Jehovah, thank you for all you do. Praise God Most High! A good weekend, blessed going and coming. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom