Good morning man of God I need your prayer in my life

Dorice. Elias Kilahama

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning man of God, I need your prayer in my life in order God help to open the door of blessing in my life because my life become very difficult and everything which I need in my life disappear.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, please pray for my family, special my marriage Satan attack us every day, ### on top of the roof, we don't sleep at night pray with us.
Replies
5
Views
335
My wife started sleeping with another man and it never stopped and I suddenly meant nothing to her and she stopped going to church and I’m sure she got a demon from this guy, I can see it in her face and in her talking, i really can’t take much more of this, we have a family, I’d like to get...
Replies
10
Views
148
Please pray for me, I need your prayers concerning my life in terms of my health because I am under attack. I need the mercy of God to prevail over my life, let those fighting me be disgraced; I am a child of God. Any gathering of the ungodly be confounded and put to shame in Jesus' name. God...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom