Mecai

Disciple of Prayer
Good Morning Prophet ###. I want to pray for the recovery of my disabled mother, who I believe was witched crafted by someone, to be healed in The Mighty Name Of Jesus. I set on fire the evil spirit that is busy destroying my family's Spiritual life, my family's finances and success. Please pray for us ###. We need help, in particular I also need help finding a good job in order for me to take good care of myself and my family. I pray for success and prosperity. Bless me Father, Bless My Family Father, Bless our souls and free us from, poverty and evil and please give us our faith back so that we Praise God and Glorify His Name. In The Mighty Name of God. Amen. I have one more request. Would it be possible if I could also receive the anointing water which is distributed around the world. I live in ###, ###. P.O Box ### My Name is ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please hear my prayer for healing,peace and anxiety,and stress free please I pray for a good day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank You Lord!!
Replies
14
Views
179
All honour and glory to the godhead in Jesus name. I have not heard any news about my Belived in the hospital. The lines of communication have not been effectual but I have not lost hope or stepped off the word of god. I put aside all anxiety but I am very much concerned to hod be the glory in...
Replies
16
Views
195
I want to thank Jesus my lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my guide and comforter this wonderful day that the lord has made. All three have helped me not to let myself be taken advantage of and not feel bad about it. God touched me last night in a deliverance service and I awoke (...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,762
Messages
16,803,377
Members
650,276
Latest member
Myrenxilron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom