Good Morning Father, thank you so much for this day.

seekingpeacenhappiness

Humble Servant of All
Good Morning Father, thank you so much for this day. Thank you for what you have done, thank you for what you are doing, and thank you even more for what you are about to do. Lord thank you so much for allowing me to be able to give this season. Thank you father for time spent with loved ones, thank you for bringing ### back to work and that he is loosing weight. Lord thank you for the restoration between ### and I. Lord thank you for guiding my steps, being along side me, and protecting my heart, body, and soul. Lord thank you for the discernment on all those around me. Lord thank you for ###, please help me discern what to do with him. He is showing so much more and I am grateful, Protect his day and all he does. Lord I give you this day and thank you in advance for all the solutions you have mapped out for this day. I give you my heart, I give you my eyes, my words praise your name...In your precious name I pray...AMEN
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
[SIZE=14pt]“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Happy Jubilee New Year 2016[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]A Happy Jubilee New Year 2016 Prayer For You! Just click on the link. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt] https://www.prayerrequest.com/blogs/entry/17026-happy-new-year-2016-prayer/[/SIZE]
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
483
My daughter's all the tests was favor from Lord Jesus and she was out from emergency room thank you my lord for everything you did for my daughter I knew you the only God who can do things possible I pray this in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
172
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,661
Messages
16,813,805
Members
650,943
Latest member
Scriumarport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom