Good morning, am asking for prayer over my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me over the day of my baptism July ###. ### ### I really beleive that there was a lot of conflict in the home cell I was baptized in and I was not given a fair chance to get to know God. I ask for prayer that I will have angelic protection from anyone in the home cell that has...
Replies
5
Views
122
Please can I ask the Kingdom family to pray for my husband. He is currently under attack, and it always seems to be the same thing, where other people don't do their job properly, and don't take accountability and try and blame him. He has evidence to prove he has done everything right on his...
Replies
9
Views
148
Father I pray over my body that you would touch it and open all the door of opportunity in my body that if there is opportunity that I wouldn’t be closed off because I feel ashamed or poor in spirit. Give me the strength to not be in a place I do not want to be in and give me hope that I was not...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom