Good Health And Renewal Of Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vince

Guest
Please pray for me, that my laboratory confirmatory test be negative. May He renew my life. May He grant me good health. May He bless me and guide me in all my plans and goals in the future, may He help me achieve all my plans and goals in life. May He hear my prayer and all of us who pray. Please pray for me, and thank you to all...
 
LORD GOD I M PRAYING FOR ###. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU. YOU CAN CHANGE EVERY THING. PLS DO A MIRACLE RIGHT NOW. AMEN. READ JOB 25:2. HE MAKES PEACE IN HIS HIGH PLACES
 
To ### and Dr. ###, thank you so much... God bless you....
 
Dear Lord,

Please pour your blessings out among us. Take what ails ### and destroy it. Please renew his life and health so that he may continue his life in honor of you.

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for hearing this prayer. Lord, I lift up to You ### who is praying that You are in control of the tests that done on him. I pray that You would lay Your healing hands upon ### so that all tests done would prove that he is healthy. Lord God for all, it may be impossible but for You Lord God all things are possible. I pray that You also shower ### with Your peace that pass all understanding and the comfort that removes all fears and anxiety. I pray Lord God that You bless ### over and beyond whatever could be imagined in every area of his life. Thank You Father God for Your favor for ###. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
to ###... thank you so much... may He hear all our prayer... thank you so much....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

government-affiliated Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ### , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need ###/- every month to pay credits, but...
Replies
11
Views
228
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
11
Views
220
Heavenly Father, I thank You because You are the Lord who heals me. I commit my body, mind and spirit into Your hands. Let Your healing power flow through every part of my body. Restore my strength, renew my health and grant me long life to fulfil every purpose You have ordained for me. Let...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom