Good Evening. To be out from debts. ...

Eredemieff

Disciple of Prayer
Good Evening. To be out from debts. I owe R###,###.## from individual money lenders. Now threatening ### to take my life or family ###. Please help even financial.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Good Evening. To be out from debts. I owe ###.00 from individual money lenders. Now threatening y to take my life or family mei. Please help even financial
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Know that I'll be praying, asking the Lord to surround you and your loved ones with His peace and protection, and meet every need you may encounter in the days ahead. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
79
I am ### from ###. I need you to stand with me in prayers. I have debts and the situation has overwhelmed me. My prayer life has gone down. Please stand with me...
Replies
9
Views
421
Heavenly father I know that you've given us through Jesus Christ all authority over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt us we can trample on serpents and scorpions we can pull down strongholds and push down the forces of darkness and today my heart is aching for my two...
Replies
7
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom