Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Good evening Rev. ### and entire pptribe. Sir please pray for divine healing upon my family (upon my dad and brother which are diabetic) and also my mum, she's been having waist pain for over a year now. From ### on behalf of my family. Thank you Sir and remain blessed!
Lord, Protect us and help us heal from every sickness and give peace in our life's. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening Rev ### and the entire Petrine family I am trusting God in this 2024 for financial freedom and independence I am trusting God for the fruit of the womb in 2024 I’m trusting God for peace of mind, his grace and mercy upon me and my family in 2024 I’m trusting God for my promotion...
Replies
5
Views
476
Good evening sir/ma I'm ### by name, I need prayers as regards myself and my immediate family members, I lost 2 of my immediate family members (my ### and ###). I want the church of God to pray for me that such occurrence won't repeat itself in the mighty name of Jesus. I want God Almighty to...
Replies
5
Views
436
Good evening Reverend ### Sir, My names are ### ### ###. Am believing God for financial breakthrough. Right now am having opportunity to travel to ### to work which will be ending of this month, but I don't have the reguried money for the traveling and the documents. Am begging God to make a way...
Replies
8
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,501
Messages
16,811,732
Members
650,842
Latest member
Dhuiruurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom