Good evening I am asking for healing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, I am asking for prayers, praying that he can beat this cancer. Please pray FOR HIM. He is going through chemo. He is now going to be started radiation. Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! He still has cancer that...
Replies
7
Views
210
I feel stupid and unintelligent, and I feel that many others are significantly smarter than I am when it comes to academics. I used to get hit a lot by my dad when I was younger until I turned ### years old. I would get hit so hard on the side of my head and directly on the front of my forehead...
Replies
13
Views
452
Bless me even when the witches and wizards cursing me or hate me. I am blessed and cannot not be cursed in Jesus name. I am asking God to turn curses to blessings Deuteronomy 23:5
Replies
9
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom