Good evening family of God..Please pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening family. Please I have a prayer request, someone took ###’s picture to a shrine for love charm and right now as I speak, he has given her his car, access to his apartment and account forgetting his family, please help me pray for him to break the charm 🙏🏻
Replies
7
Views
342
Hello dear brothers and sisters, I am writing with a heavy heart asking for prayer for my family. I am a mother of five young children in ### (ages ###, ###, ###, ### and ###). Our family is going through a very difficult crisis right now. My husband lost his job after accusations that...
Replies
17
Views
393
My parents and my older brother have passed away. Because I work in another city, I have often been away from home. During that time, my younger brother sold my parents' house without my knowledge or consent, which has led to a devastating situation that I am struggling to navigate on my own. I...
Replies
10
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,038
Messages
16,783,823
Members
648,605
Latest member
Teinilael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom