Good evening daddy pliz pray for ### ...

Thastordyn

Disciple of Prayer
Good evening daddy pliz pray for me and my family for financial breakthrough and God's intervention. Help me pray for my husband to get a good job. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, God of mercy, I ask that You would intervene over these matters. I pray that You would bless the husband with suitable employment, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus, I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening Daddy, please help me pray for my mother who has been diagnosed of an autoimmune disease ### years ago which has affected her nerves hence she can’t move her fingers and foot. This has really drained me financially because her medications are very expensive.
Replies
4
Views
468
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
6
Views
124
Good Evening Daddy I hope you are doing fine some months ago I came here with my prayer request too faithful who God is he answer my prayers and granted me my ### Visa I’m so happy…On Monday I will be going in for Assylum please Daddy help me pray let me acceptéd in that Assylum let them give me...
Replies
7
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom