We are so thankful you entrusted us with this sweet request for your child’s school day. It blessed our hearts to lift up your little one before the Lord, asking Him to grant a day filled with kindness, joy, and a smile that truly reflects the brightness of the personality He has placed within. We prayed that the Lord would listen closely, surround your child with His peace, and make picture day a moment of true celebration and cherished memory.

Now we’d love to hear how God moved. If He answered this prayer in ways big or small, please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the day didn’t unfold as hoped, we’d be honored to keep standing with you in prayer—just post it again, and we’ll continue lifting your child before the throne of grace.

May the Lord continue to bless your family as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I have a good day today greatlyyy I get ready look beautiful feel like a modern classy ladyyy im happy my domain safe in secret while im gone no worries GREATLYY while at work at my secret Job im happy blessed no worries 😉. My cats r safe no worries when I go to work at my secret Job t...
Replies
9
Views
374
Today is a good day todayyyyyyfor myself be blessed I get a sweet boyfriend that is a good thing urgently I GOOD NEW ADDRESS WHERE I CAN GROW A GARDEN WITH MY 2 CATS B SAFE VICTORY CLOAK CAN BE WORN PROUDLY GREATLY
Replies
5
Views
86
I create command claim decree declare demand into existence 💯FOLD GREATLYYYY today is a good day for myself my mom my 3 offsprings our pets my alliances greatlyyyy ..bound up greatly with great exhaustion no memory no eyes no insight no hearing no crunching power no stamina no energy no way to...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom