Good day, pray for ### so ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day can you please pray for my business I own a ###
Replies
8
Views
353
Life in tmrw is a good day for a delivery to make it for me in secret greatly to get my needs met GREATLYY I get thru online and I get my order money together tip and pain ache relief THE green I smoke outside as needed GREATLY NO WORRIES FOR NOW ON I ALSO GET TO LIVE SOMEWHERE I CAN CHILL VAPE...
Replies
6
Views
92
Thank you Lord praying for a good healing day in Jesus name Amen 🙏🏽
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom