Good day plus trip

Godonlycansave

Humble Servant of All
Lord. thank you. For showing me. Forgive me for thinking does things. Help me be stronger And keep away from the things that I should keep away from.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to ask for your prayers! I'll be going on a trip tomorrow, please pray that our flight and trip will be safe and smooth, for a good weather, and that we'll be able to enjoy and relax. Also, I've been struggling with some things for a long while now, and I know that there's a...
Replies
6
Views
89
Lord please bless me during this week that I will be the interpreter of a medical Mission trip, is a new environment and people, grant me wisond, compassion, love and that I find grace to those I will encounter make shine your face upon me and that I might have godly connections and that a lot...
Replies
11
Views
209
Lord please bless ###'s mission team. Bless him with safe travels for him and the whole team, you know the specifics of the mission but for sure we know that Mt. 28:19-20 is the goal, convict the heart of their team and touch the heart of those they're about to encounter, for the familiar faces...
Replies
12
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom