Good day... My prayer request is to ...

Every morning, throughout the day, and evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with unconditional everlasting love. Jesus Thank You for forgiving me of all my sins. Thank You for being my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress that I can lean and depend upon. Jesus Thank You for being my light in the darkness, my refuge, and strength. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus!
Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Have A God-Bless-You-Great-Day and AlwaysTell The Lord Thank You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
133
I speak CREATE Yahoo gets ahold of me and SAYS YES APPROVED O.K. we have found your email U have been asking for it all your life now. WE KNOW U WANT YOUR SONG BACK IN YOUR LIFE THANK U PRAISE THE LORD NEW BEGINNING OR NEW BEGINNINGS I NAMED IT ONE OF THOSE BE GREAT TO HAVE MY MEMORY BACK...
Replies
7
Views
177
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom