Good day My Brothers and Sisters here in Prayer Request.com

Joel B. Valenzuela

Prayer Warrior
Good day My Brothers and Sisters here in Prayer Request.com

My Wife has undergone severe coughing, due to common cold and became weak for almost 2 months.

The causes were bacteria and viruses being transmitted and infected her by her officemates and even in our home, our family has not spared from these sickness probably due to change in weather condition here in the Philippines.

After 2 months of medications during having flu and coughing, she has recovered, but not yet fully. She consulted with a Pulmonology doctor and found a lymph node on her left side of her neck above her collarbone.

I know lymph nodes get bigger in response to an infection and once the infection clears up, the lymph nodes slowly return to normal size in 3-4 weeks; that is also based on internet information.

My Wife has a history of breast cancer and She is declared cancer free. We have told the Doctor my wife’s history. The fearful thing is that the Pulmo doctor instead of requesting her just having chest x-ray, he requested her to have a chest CT scan or chest scan.

My only hope and prayer request is that no matter what the result may be, I hope that the lymph node is caused by bacteria-virus from coughing due to common cold and not another form of cancer.

I reach to God for healing and to you my Prayer Request Groups to pray for my wife that she will be cured and continue her normal life.

Thank you so much my dear prayer groups ... :)

THE PRAYERS OF THE MANY COMFORTS ME :)

Thank you and God Bless all! :)
 
God Your son spoke and the Centurion's servant was healed. I ask Lord that you heal this woman and let her be free from cancer as your son spoke please Lord let her be heal

I ask in Jesus's name
 
I pray for my Wife ### that her Lymph Node
is only caused by Bacteria-virus due to common
cold and not some form of cancer.

She have undergone Chest Cit1scan last Feb. 8, 2018,
We will get the result by tomorrow Feb. 10, 2018.

Thank you so much for your prayers and support

God Bless to all :)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for deliverance for me and Thank you all for praying for me. Please continue to pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for healing for me, for my stomach GI track I had hernia surgery last year in ###, I might...
Replies
9
Views
280
Good day my brothers and sisters in Christ. I just want to humbly thank you for your prayers after my first request. There was no communication between me and my husband until this morning. He came to look for me at my parents' house. I thought he came to pick our son for daycare but to my...
Replies
11
Views
376
Good day my brothers and sisters in JESUS NAME I need your help to help me pray please this is the time when we are going to set a date for our wedding, we are in confusion. I don't know what to do so I give it to JESUS. I really do need prayers right now. My fiance's name is Mr ### ###. Thanks...
Replies
7
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom