Good day man of god i was ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in tmrw is a good day for a delivery to make it for me in secret greatly to get my needs met GREATLYY I get thru online and I get my order money together tip and pain ache relief THE green I smoke outside as needed GREATLY NO WORRIES FOR NOW ON I ALSO GET TO LIVE SOMEWHERE I CAN CHILL VAPE...
Replies
6
Views
88
Life in I have a good day today greatlyyy I get ready look beautiful feel like a modern classy ladyyy im happy my domain safe in secret while im gone no worries GREATLYY while at work at my secret Job im happy blessed no worries 😉. My cats r safe no worries when I go to work at my secret Job t...
Replies
9
Views
373
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE GREATLY INTO EXISTENCE 100 💯FOLD GREATLY GOOD DAY TODAY SPECIFICALLY FOR MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS GREATLY MIRACLES OF FREEDOM AROUND THE NATIONS IN FORMS OF FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR MY FAMILY PETS AND MYSELF GREATLY APPRECIATED I GET THE PATENT DONE MY REAL...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom