Good day man of god i was ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND NO MORE CHAOS IN MY LIFE THAT I CANT HAVE PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY.LIFE IN BRING TO LIGHT BINDED UP AROUND THE WORLD GREATLYYY SATAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS SCOUTS APACHES SPYS DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS OR WHAT DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
9
Views
154
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯♾️FOLD GREATLY THANK YOU JESUS THAT IM ALIVE GREATLY GRATEFUL FOR MY FAMILY…STILL IDK HOW I WAKE UP SINCE THE FIRE AND LOOSING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE I LOVED..🥰 THANK U JESUSSSS GREATLYYYY.. LIFE IN TODAY A MIRACLE A HEALING...
Replies
7
Views
132
Life in I have a good day myself my 3 OFFSPRINGS MY DIRECT FAMILY ARE HEALED COMMUNICATION HEALED GREATLY WITH EACH OTHER OUR PETS HEALED WELL WE ALL ARE NOT SICK 🤢 WE HAVE OUR COLOR OUR PICTURES ARE CLEAR GRAND FINALE IS A GREAT THING BLESSINGS FOR JESUS PEOPLE HUMANS LIFE IN THE CHOKING GAME...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom