Good daddy, and my family on turning ###

Greteburg

Disciple of Prayer
Good daddy, and my family on turning point, pls daddy pray for me, I saw a house for ### m but I just have ### m, pls pray for me to get the balance and pay through my business, let me succeed to balance the owner,
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
184
ISPEAK CREATE I GET MY POWER RELEASED FROM DARK BLACK MAGIC BINDED UP POWERLESS MYSELF MY FAMILY FRIENDS OUR PETS STRAGGLY THE CAT OUTSIDE IS SAFE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY. NO JANELLE CARS OR TRUCKS RUNNING OVER ME & GOD ALMIGHTY OR STRAGGLY FIRST THING N MORNING ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. MY PLANTS...
Replies
6
Views
145
Lord, my baby’s daddy is planning on getting married to someone else while our baby is just ### months old. He has come to see my family and has told me he would marry me. I don’t know what is happening but lord I need you to turn his face back to me! If it’s spiritual, let it be exposed and let...
Replies
7
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom