Good afternoon sir, I am in seriously debts ... Thread starter### Start date###

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Heavenly Father, I lift up ### prayer request to You and I ask for a blessing of prosperity upon Your child, in Jesus' name amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. God supply all my need. Bless me to prosper and walk in excellent health. Bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in my life. Bless me to fulfill my God-given purpose. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. God dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen. So be it!

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Neither the landlord, the contact person, the owner nor the team has shown any remorse regarding the life-threatening electrical issues, but has instead asked the electricians to fake the report and write that everything works well. I showed them pictures of the electric shocks I received while...
Replies
9
Views
91
🙇🏻 Father, thank You for The Word of God that instructs us, 2 Tim 3:16-17, so we may not be unaware of the enemy's methods, 2 Cor 2:11. We do submit to You as the church Jesus said the gates of hell cannot hold back, Matt 16:18, and resist the devil, firmly in the faith, 1 Pet 5:8, (Faith in...
Replies
11
Views
138
🙇🏻 Father, thank You for The Word of God that instructs us, 2 Tim 3:16-17, so we may not be unaware of the enemy's methods, 2 Cor 2:11. We do submit to You as the church Jesus said the gates of hell cannot hold back, Matt 16:18, and resist the devil, firmly in the faith, 1 Pet 5:8, (Faith in...
Replies
9
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,730
Messages
16,814,370
Members
650,979
Latest member
Naliarianard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom