Good afternoon prayer warriors. Join me in prayer.

JuliaElago

Disciple of Prayer
Good afternoon prayer warriors. Join me in prayer. I'm praying for my ### to open his door of job opportunities. He resigned now he is in search for job. My salary alone cannot sustain our 2 house. Please help me pray with me. I trust that our lord will hear us. Amen.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember this person's husband in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord plz have Mercy on him n BLESS him with a gud job let JOB DOORS BE OPENED RIGHT NOW for him BLESS their FINANCES ABUNDANTLY cover them under ur HOLY BLOOD n let no evil touch them n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon prayer Brothers and Sisters. I had a job interview with ### last Friday and today I was called in for a second interview tomorrow. I just want to thank everyone for their prayers on my behalf on getting a new job and leaving my present job at ### where I have been bullied and...
Replies
10
Views
619
Good afternoon prayer room just an update we are feely better today we have exams on Monday through the entire week my rent was not paid and I am not on the street I am trying my best to get the rent before the 7th of November please pray for me and my landlord ### and ### I am still praying for...
Replies
9
Views
367
"Calling All Prayer Warriors: Join the Battle of Faith and Make an Impact!" Hey there! We're on a mission to make a lasting impact on the lives of youth and those who support them. We're seeking a volunteer prayer warrior coordinator like you to join us at Entrusted Legacy. Your prayers have the...
Replies
6
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom