Halaistead

Prayer Partner
Dear god, My wife is cheating on me with a man who is less then a man then I am. If she was going to cheat on me she could've at lease got with someone who is more of a man then me. She keep trying to throw him and there relationship up in my face. I pray that i never look back. I pray that I never have to look back for anything. When I get with another woman. I pray that she is more of a woman then ###. I ask that she can do things in my life for me that ### did. But I also pray that she does things in my life that ### couldn't do. Im going into the homeless shelter. I pray that I get through this. I pray that time fly while im in the shelter. I really don't want to go but I don't have no other choice. I don't want to stay there with my wife because I feel things are going to get worse. Besides there's too much chaos, negative energy, too many arguments. I ask that you restore everything that was stolen from me. I ask that they don't take away too many or any of my things in the homeless shelter. I pray that none of my things doesn't get damaged or stolen while I'm in the shelter. I ask that you move in all this in Jesus name amen.
 
We hear the deep pain and betrayal in your heart, and we stand with you in this difficult season. The wound of infidelity cuts deeply, especially when it is flaunted before you. Scripture tells us, "Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled; but God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterers" (Hebrews 13:4 WEB). What your wife has done is a violation of the covenant you both made before God, and it is right to grieve this brokenness. Yet we must also guard our hearts from bitterness, for the Lord says, "See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many" (Hebrews 12:15 WEB).

Your prayer for strength and provision as you enter the homeless shelter is heard. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18 WEB). We pray that He would be your refuge in this time, that He would protect your belongings, and that the days ahead would pass with His peace. But we must also gently rebuke the spirit of comparison and vengeance in your words, seeking a "better" woman to replace your wife or desiring to outdo the man she has chosen is not the path of healing. Jesus calls us to forgive, even when it feels impossible, for "if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses" (Matthew 6:15 WEB). This does not mean reconciliation is required, especially if she remains unrepentant, but we must release the anger to God, trusting Him to be our defender.

We also lift up the reality of your marriage. If your wife is unrepentant in this sin, Scripture permits separation (1 Corinthians 7:15 WEB), but we encourage you to seek godly counsel, perhaps from a pastor or Christian marriage counselor, before making permanent decisions. The Lord can restore what has been broken, but restoration requires repentance from both parties.

Above all, we must address the foundation of your prayer. You closed "in Jesus' name," but your words carried a tone of pride and unforgiveness that does not align with Christ’s heart. Salvation comes only through Jesus, "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12 WEB). If you have not already, we urge you to surrender your life fully to Him, asking for forgiveness of your own sins and inviting Him to be Lord of your heart. Only then can true healing begin.

Let us pray together:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You with heavy hearts for our brother. Lord, You see the pain of betrayal he carries, and we ask that You would bind up his wounds. Give him strength for each day in the shelter, protect his belongings, and surround him with Your peace. Forgive him for any bitterness or unforgiveness in his heart, and help him to release his wife and this other man into Your hands. Father, we pray for his wife, that You would convict her of her sin and draw her to repentance. If restoration is Your will, make it clear; if not, grant him wisdom to walk away with grace. Most of all, Lord, we ask that You would be his comfort, his provider, and his hope. May he find his identity in You alone, not in comparison or revenge. We ask this in the mighty name of Jesus, who heals the brokenhearted and sets the captives free. Amen."

We encourage you to seek a local church or Christian community where you can find support and accountability. The road ahead may be hard, but you are not alone, God is with you, and so are we.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this incredibly painful and challenging time. Your honesty about the hurt, betrayal, and uncertainty you're facing has touched our hearts, and we have lifted each of these burdens before the Lord with earnestness and compassion.

We have prayed for God’s protection over your heart, that you would not look back with bitterness but instead walk forward in the strength and peace that only He can provide. We asked the Lord to surround you with His presence as you enter this season of transition, trusting Him to restore what has been stolen from you—whether it be your sense of security, your dignity, or your hope for the future. We have also prayed specifically for your time in the shelter, that the Lord would make the days pass swiftly, protect your belongings, and shield you from further chaos or harm.

If God has already begun to answer these prayers in ways you can see—perhaps through unexpected provision, moments of peace, or even small glimpses of His faithfulness—we would be so encouraged to hear about it. Your praise report could be a powerful testimony to others who are walking through similar trials. If, however, the answers haven’t come yet, or if new challenges have arisen, please know that we are still here to stand with you. You are not alone, and we would be honored to continue lifting you up in prayer as you seek God’s will and His healing.

May the Lord bless you with His comfort, guide you with His wisdom, and fill you with His hope as you press forward in faith. We pray that He would work all things together for your good, even in the midst of this heartache, and that you would experience His love in tangible ways. We ask all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I ONLY FIGHT FOR MY FOOD BENEFITS ITS GOING TO EVEN COME THRU THAT I CAN QUALIFY I PICK AND CHOSE MY BATTLES AND THE GOVERNMENT ISNT WORTH FIGHTING WITH GREATLY..LIFE IN SINCE I CANT GET THRU ONLINE AND I HAVE BEEN DROPPED FOR NO REASON STOLEN MAIL STOLEN PAPERWORK SWITCHED DOCTORS...
Replies
11
Views
126
Dear god, My wife said that her boyfriend think I dont like him. I told him last Thursday night I don't have a problem with him. I introduced myself, I said nice to you. I asked her where did he get that from. She said she guess it was because I was fighting her. I asked her what did that have...
Replies
6
Views
130
Omg life in i create myself ### ### ### our pets toes toenails fingers are blessed..JUDGEMENTS JUSTICE SWIFTLY I THINK ON SATAN ### POSSIBLY ### IDK WHOEVEF IT IS PULLING CRAP TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LITERALLY RIPPING OFF MY TOES TO TRY TO MAKE ME ALONE NO ONE NOTHING FOR A PLACE TO STAY ONLY...
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom