God's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I'm set free from all hurt and disappointment from ### and not being a faithful loving Husband. Breakthrough in that area of my life I get a loving Christian Husband in my life now replaced even better than before that I'm attracted to and he only wants me as a wife very loyal and faithful because of what I went through Lord right now Heb.4/12 QUICK powerful according to your word and will in Jesus Name Amen please bless who prays this Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
234
🙇🏻 Grace to Draw Near Throne of Grace with Confidence to freely receive mercy and find grace for help in time of need, Heb 4:16 (as a baby in the womb receives nutrients from its mother freely without having done anything to deserve or earn the nutrition), Connection to Vine, John 15:1-2, (as...
Replies
10
Views
171
That all my brothers are influenced by God’s will above every situation, influence and decision; Jesus Christ is Lord always their highest priority. God breaks any unhealthy soul ties, spiritual strongholds, or misplaced compliance with women who are not their wives. Praying that no distraction...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom