God's Will

  • Thread starter Thread starter KeepGod1st
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KeepGod1st

Guest
I would like to ask all to please add me to your prayer list. I have been searching for a home for my daughter and I since December now. I had NO idea that it would be THIS hard... Originally, it was fun and exciting... Well, lately, it has been nothing but let downs after another... Competing with investors is like a losing battle... I am either out bid by $10k+ or a cash offer has been accepted... Each time my daughter and I fall in love with a property, it's taken away... My lease is ending this month and I truly cannot afford the month-month rate.... However, I don't want to give up... I know that if it is God's will, it will be. Thanks in advance. :) ♥♥
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY EYES FONT WATER UNLESS ITS IN GODS WILL FOR ME I GET A NEW PUSH UP BRA MY MAKE OVER I DONT LOOK LIKE AN OLD LADY I THE WRINKLES FILLED IN ON MY NECK CHEST URGENTLY MY EYLASHES STAY ON URGENTLY ESPECIALLY MY LEFT SIDE GREATNESS IS MINE TODAY I CAN HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR TODAY A...
Replies
5
Views
102
A Prayer for ### and God's Will "Dear Heavenly Father, Lord, You know the depths of our hearts, and You know the unique pain and journey of being a widow. Thank You for bringing ### and me into each other’s lives for these past three months, and thank You for the genuine feelings we share. As...
Replies
9
Views
129
That all my brothers are influenced by God’s will above every situation, influence and decision; Jesus Christ is Lord always their highest priority. God breaks any unhealthy soul ties, spiritual strongholds, or misplaced compliance with women who are not their wives. Praying that no distraction...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom