God's Will And Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Iam the head not the tail(Deut.28:13)We have favor with God and with Man(Luke2:52)I shall decree a thing and it shall be established in our life(Job22:8)Bless us and surround us as a shield(Ps.5:12)In your favor is life(Ps.30:5)Make my mountain stand strong by your favor(Ps.30:7)Because of your favor the enemy will not triumph over us(Ps.41:11)Through your favor we are brought back from captivity(Ps.85:1) we find favor like Esther(Esther2:17)Heb.4:12 QUICK and powerful. I speak and declare into existence 100 fold I bind all this word and will of God on earth as it is in heaven bound and I loose the creative power of the word and will of God on earth as it is loosed in heaven to my life my children and parents all the way into the physical Father remove all curses prayers sacrifices word curses all the enemies plans and attacks from our life every area bring me my Faithful loving Husband he has extraordinary favor for me now, daytime job mon- fri, Jetta back until I get another car in my name I can use for work, I get a home for girls and I with washer and dryer hookup, Dad gets his car fixed free or cheap and ### gives him SUV also he gets kidney donor miracle, Mom gets diagnosed social security and job, ### gets child support for now on, ### gets a reliable car for work from ### ###. All this right now quick according to God's will in Jesus Name Amen please bless who prays this Amen.:)
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God's continued favor, protection, deliverance, and provision for my children and me as well as wisdom, discernment, and guidance for me in all aspects of my life. I'm also asking for prayers for a successful outcome for my two young children and me in a probate matter regarding...
Replies
9
Views
154
I’m in a preparation season where God is shaping me for ministry and revealing the partnerships and purpose He’s calling me into. Would you pray that I receive His favor, discernment, and the fullness of what He intends for me—just like Esther received grace, preparation, and divine positioning?
Replies
12
Views
196
I declare God's favor over my rental unit. I thank God for everything. I declare God's favor over my PhD, comps exam and prospectus and dissertation writing. I declare God's favor over my job as well. Thank you for letting me see that I was functioning painfully under a false self narrative...
Replies
6
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom