God's Touch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrystol
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystol

Guest
I pray for all people who are diabetic, those who suffer with a brain tumor and all those with depression. I pray for all to be healed. May all those who are having a bad day feel the Love of the Lord and be blessed with His Touch. I ask in Jesus Name. AMEN
 
Father we need Your touch. Amen.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm fully turning my life over to put God first in everything I do, continue to open doors as I work hard, teach me how to save, how to manage, how to work my way up to fully understand life and how you made a way for us. I could not live without you, all of your love, hope, faith, you out in My...
Replies
9
Views
225
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please let your healing power to touch my sisters who are diabetic In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
13
Views
219
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today with a heavy heart, carrying the hurt and frustration of feeling forgotten and unseen in my workplace. Lord, You see all things; You know the truth of how I have helped and supported ### since the very beginning. You know the labor, loyalty, and heart I...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom