Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that everything went ok for my apartment recertification yesterday and me and my son will not lose our apartment. Please pray God's hand is over our home and protection. Please keep praying for my dad and also for God to silence my doubt, fear and intrusive thoughts. I'm also worried...
Replies
14
Views
212
I pray for a remote career. I have tried to do many degree programs since my first in 2015, and have been unable to graduate from a second one. I can’t use my first degree, and I come close to graduating from others but something always stops me. I have difficulties working in person, and there...
Replies
6
Views
118
Urgent need of God's will and direction to know what I should do about my job. Urgent need for financial favor to pay rent and back-payments and to make my car payment.
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom