Nobody is reading this thread right now.

As citizens of heaven we should be living a holy and pure life. I keep telling all my friends and loved ones that this world is not our eternal home. We are here just for a moment, to praise, to honor and to glorify the Lord. Kingdoms and nations shall pass away but the kingdom of God will remain for ever and ever. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

“Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”” Thus, God separates Himself from the nonsense of politics and of the world. Jesus’ Kingdom is greater than worldly politics. Check out this link for the Spiritual Bible Breakdown of Genesis 1 ...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Genesis 18: 11 -12 says "Abraham and Sarah were already very old, and Sarah was past the age of childbearing. So Sarah laughed to herself as she thought, "After I am worn out and my Lord is old will I now have this pleasure?" But in this chapter, our Lord sees to it that Sarah does have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our Lord Christ Jesus God Holy Spirit reveals that the world's concerns are completely different than of His own will. This link shows Jesus breaking it down to His opponents in John 8:31 - 44. https://satansattraction.blogspot.com/2020/06/john-831-44-spirit-v-world-breakdown.html
Replies
Views
I praise our Lord Jesus Christ. Please remove sin from my life, God. Jesus Christ I pray for forgiveness of my sins. I pray that You shall pour over me Your blood that You shed at calvary as payment for our sins. I pray Lord that You pour over the power of Your blood over the demonic and dark...
Replies
Views
I praise Christ Jesus for not forsaking me. I pray that our Lord Christ Jesus will make Himself known to those who make enmity against me. I pray that our Lord Christ Jesus will decimate satan's plans along with his worldly helpers. I pray that during the decimation process, that the children...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom