God's Protection

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Praise God that my friend is still alive!!! But there is still a major spiritual battle going on for her life. Please pray that God would protect her life, and help her focus on God more than the lies Satan is trying to tell her. Pray that God would fill her to overflowing with His joy, peace, hope, and love!
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I pick my co worker up each day for work and I've been noticing scratches on my vehicle the past few months and then the other day I believe I saw her intentionally scratching the side of my car. I have no proof but my spirit is telling me she has been doing that for awhile now. I have done...
Replies
10
Views
174
I pray for protection over my life and children and family to break all generational curses and anything formed against me that isn't of Jesus christ to vanish from my life forever for God's will to be done in my life and every evil word or chants plotted against me to return to sender and be...
Replies
11
Views
121
There are some who are trying to destroy me and harm my family. God has always covered us with His protection. We need an urgent move from God to survive this attack. Please agree with us in prayer that God prevails in our behalf. Thank you so much for taking the time to help us.
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom