God’s please help me strength and heal. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me the strength I need for the next few days. My body still hasn’t recovered from the collapse I had when I walked to the doctor on the wrong date. I pushed myself because I needed my medication to stay alive, only to be told it was the wrong day. Father, I need...
Replies
8
Views
144
Heavenly Father I thank you for today and everyday ..please heal , bless , and protect me in my children in all ways ..let no weapon formed against us prosper..please give us comfort in our hard times and strength in times we seem to have none .please give us discernment in the decisions that we...
Replies
11
Views
240
Dear God please help me to stop being a ### and to not have ### and to not have ### anymore. Please help me change and to be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time...
Replies
17
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom