God's Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter Randall
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Randall

Guest
Please continue to pray for my sleep and dreams, and for me to experience God's healing in my heart and soul. May God bless each one of you with a most blessed 2011.
 
Let ###'s sleep be sweet and peaceful and if there be any dreams let them come from you. Bless him in ###. In Jesus Name Amen
 
God hears your prayer and loves you so very much, more than you can ever know. I pray for you to experience the peace of Christ and for healing in all areas of your life, in Jesus' name.
 
I am praying for you. May God bless you and comfort you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
93
For another chance to have a relationship with God
Replies
13
Views
193
Yesterday I requested a prayer regarding my ankle pain, and I wrote about my cousin that she used to love Jesus so much and she changed far away from Jesus. She believed in Buddhism and the Hindu religion, but yesterday after I sent the prayer request, I really felt I needed to send her a voice...
Replies
7
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,311
Messages
16,787,071
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom