God’s Love For Us

Dear Lord,

Thank You for Your love. Thank You for loving us so much You made a way for us to be with You. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, and allowing Him to endure what He did so that we could be set free from sin. We worship You! We pray we would love like You love. We pray our love would be full of mercy and grace. We pray our love is unconditional. We pray we would love each other well and that our marriage would be a light in this world reflecting Your great love in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Continue reading...
 
If it wan not for the Lord, I do not know where I would be. Jesus is my everything. All promises He made are true and if we just believe and trust Him beautiful things will happen to us.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
104
Yesterday I requested a prayer regarding my ankle pain, and I wrote about my cousin that she used to love Jesus so much and she changed far away from Jesus. She believed in Buddhism and the Hindu religion, but yesterday after I sent the prayer request, I really felt I needed to send her a voice...
Replies
7
Views
114
For another chance to have a relationship with God
Replies
13
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom