God's jobs favour in ###'s husband

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I currently have 5 interviews for online/remote roles, and I have just completed one. Please pray that I qualify for all five opportunities and that I am successful in every interview. May God give me wisdom, confidence, clarity, favour, and excellent answers. May He help me...
Replies
11
Views
161
I am atttending an interview for a job which would change my career and situation for the better. I am prayiong for God's favour. I have prepared , read books, watch videos and practiced a mini presentation i need to give. I am leaving everthing elase to God.
Replies
10
Views
224
I want you to help me pray. Tomorrow I have an interview and I really need this job. I want this job because I want some stability in my life. My grandmother is the one that take cares of me and as of now she is struggling. Things are piling up on her she needs help. I need to help her with the...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom