God's intervention turn around connections and contracts ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear man of my name is ### from ###. Please pray for me for Divine connections and financial breakthrough. For years now I have not been working. Please help me pray for me for God's intervention.
Replies
5
Views
289
Heavenly Father, I ask for Your divine guidance and favor to connect with destiny helpers, godly mentors, authors, and coaches who will support my calling. Lead me to the right relationships that align with Your plan, open doors for growth, and provide wisdom, encouragement, and collaboration...
Replies
8
Views
177
I pray for divine help and favor from God Almighty I pray for financial upliftment I pray the lord almighty provide for my school fees and grant me wisdom, knowledge, and understanding in every area of my life I pray for the gift of men I pray for marital breakthrough I pray for great...
Replies
7
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom