God's highest will be done, upon me amen.

I'm praying that God will work in all areas of your life in a loving way according to His best plan.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, my winter cap came up missing. There is someone doing voodoo upon me and I can feel my fingers being pricked and my toes being pricked as if someone poked me with a needle and weird sensations in my body at one point, as if someone squeezed the entire sides of my stomach "rib cage", as if...
Replies
10
Views
464
Jesus I need your energy help LORD I love you Protection upon me amen
Replies
8
Views
198
Glory Be to God in the Highest; that is the first line of my prayer request because this is a testimony and I have to give praise. My account keeps getting logged off, and I then can't log in, but I have been submitting prayers in this forum. Mostly, prayers for deliverance from satanic attacks...
Replies
13
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom