God's Grace Mercy Intervention And Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Familymom

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you to all who have prayed for us. My family desperately needs God's gracious mercy as we struggle for everything. My children are devastated. We are faced with unending, unsolvable crises. We don't know how to handle these things. We need God's guidance on how to handle these things. We need strength. We need financial miracles. Please pray for us; we are so broken and so hopeless. Thank you all.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want the GOD of WWN to show mercy on my health and that of my loved ones and grant us long life, I want marital settlement and fruit of the womb with ease, removal of the embargo over me and my family, I want GOD to expose and bring down the strongman troubling my family and fathers house, I...
Replies
11
Views
477
This is my prayer request Sir, for more than one year, I've been having the experience of a strange movement inside my head and my throat. This has made me go for a brain scan and nothing was found but still I'm having this inconvenience, please I want God to deliver me from this affliction and...
Replies
7
Views
450
None of my siblings, all above 28 years, is married and we all thought it was something normal until about a year or two ago when different men of God and gifted people who see any of my siblings told them plainly that there is something in our family which is a spiritual cause to how things are...
Replies
4
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom