God's Favour

  • Thread starter Thread starter yusuf
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yusuf

Guest
i went for a job interview yesterday & i need God's favour
 
Lord I pray for ### and put him in your loving care. Lord the interview which ### went yesterday should work out for him and may he get a good job as well as ample financial security Lord as per you holy will. Lord hear and answer our prayers by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen
 
You have received and will continue to get God's favor. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am atttending an interview for a job which would change my career and situation for the better. I am prayiong for God's favour. I have prepared , read books, watch videos and practiced a mini presentation i need to give. I am leaving everthing elase to God.
Replies
10
Views
233
I am asking for God's favour on the asylum hearing case on the 29th of July, 2026. ### and ### are to appear.
Replies
7
Views
121
Heavenly Father, We come before You today acknowledging that You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble. Lord, my family is facing heavy, back-to-back hardships, and we are overwhelmed. We need Your supernatural peace that surpasses all understanding to guard our...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom