God's Favor for ### and my ### fees payment

Please still pray for me am still expecting miracle. It remains few days for school to lock my profile due to school fees and am about to do exams.
And also pray for me to get job. I believe in God that he can do it.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray For Me. Heavenly Father, I come before You with faith and gratitude, knowing that You hear the prayers of those who call upon You. As Your Word says in Psalm 102:17, "He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; He will not despise their plea." Lord, I ask for promotion in my...
Replies
10
Views
168
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
131
Heavenly Father, with your incomparable powers help me to pay the school fees of my ### kids and pay my debts in Jesus name I request. Amen
Replies
6
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom