God's Divine Intervention Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter aromenancy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aromenancy

Guest
just got married, about three months ago knowing that I have ever been AA (i.e., genotype). But only to my greatest surprise, to have it re-done for record purpose as I just got a new job. It was found out to be AS which my husband didn't take lightly. Presently, he feels I lied to him all the while. The truth is that presently I can't vindicate myself; I am only hoping for God to vindicate me. I really need your prayers, as God is my only hope. All I know is that I have and still is AA.
 
just pary and God will make things happen! expect a miracle from Jesus.
 
God please take the lead as you are our King and Mighty Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, help us to feel the wonder and depth of your love. Then help us to love everyone we meet as much as you love us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that everything went ok for my apartment recertification yesterday and me and my son will not lose our apartment. Please pray God's hand is over our home and protection. Please keep praying for my dad and also for God to silence my doubt, fear and intrusive thoughts. I'm also worried...
Replies
14
Views
262
Thank you for your past prayers - I am so appreciative. Please continue to pray as I am completely depleted from this lifelong (over ### years) battle with PTSD, depression, anxiety and hopelessness. I have exhausted all options such as medication, counseling, speaking with many pastors and all...
Replies
12
Views
238
brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I trust God for His divine intervention in every area of my life. Please pray with me for: 🙏 A Divine Financial Breakthrough – That God, my Jehovah Jireh, will provide abundantly, cancel every limitation, and open new...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom