God's Direction

  • Thread starter Thread starter KarenS
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KarenS

Guest
Please pray for me to have God's direction at this time in my life that I understand what He wants me to do in this situation with my daughter and son-in-law. They needed money a few months ago and promised to pay back monthly. They have never paid back any past money. I felt God told me this time to set boundaries with these two and prayed over this and talked with both of them regarding this issue. To this day they both seem to forget their promises made to us. Both are Christians and no better. My heart is hurting and once more very disappointed. I need God to tell me what my next steps are with these two. Do I let it go as I know God does not want money to rule our lives and cause anger inside me. Please pray for God's direction and my eyes to see His answer. May the Spirit of Truth be with all of us on this.
 
The Bible talks a lot about money, and says that if you LEND you write a contract, if you GIVE you do so without a written agreement, and with no expectation of repayment. You should connect with Crown Financial Ministries for Biblical principles on handling money - God's way which is best.

I pray that God will give you peace and that he repay what is owed to you according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would clearly reveal His will regarding a possible move to the Philippines. Pray for wisdom, discernment, peace, financial provision, good health care, safety, and unity between my wife and me. Above all, pray that I would not be led by fear, frustration, convenience, or...
Replies
8
Views
170
Hello everyone, I kindly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will guide my steps, grant me wisdom in every decision, and open the right doors according to His will. Pray that He will bless my work, strengthen my faith, and help me remain patient and trusting during every season of...
Replies
10
Views
174
Need to be where God want me to be. Ministry direction and financial breakthroughs
Replies
10
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom