God's Direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinB

Disciple of Prayer
Hi I'm ### I'm ### years old and I can really use some prayer I'm preparing to join the military and there's a lot of obstacles I have to get over and I'm not even in boot camp yet! ;) but on a serious note I really need to pass my ASVAB test (the military entry test) I've took it twice already and didn't make it, so prayer is much appreciated there is a lot on the line for me. Also for God's direction and strength to resist the Devil's deception.

Thank you for your time
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

I teach high school so I work with many high school students. If it is the Lord's will for you to go, He will work out all these details, however, if you keep running into constant obstacles, be sure to stop and ask the Lord if you are sure supposed to go, sometimes, He shows us that the answer is No by allowing many different roadblocks. For example, I was in a very abusive marriage but I did not believe in divorce, but once my husband started cheating, I just got out. I was broken-hearted and devastated, but the Lord has helped me a lot. He has given me many opportunities. However, He has said No to dating right now, because every person I have dated has had a significant reason I should not date them. For example, my friend ### is in jail, another wonderful guy I dated moved to ###, another one married someone else, and called me and told me how much he regretted marrying her because he was still in love with me, then another guy died. So, you see God is saying No to my dating now. jail, death, marrying someone else, and ### are all things I cannot control. I see God has spoken loudly that he does not want me to date. So listen to what God is saying.

 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Wow thank you all so much, it means a lot May God bless you all 10 fold.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would clearly reveal His will regarding a possible move to the Philippines. Pray for wisdom, discernment, peace, financial provision, good health care, safety, and unity between my wife and me. Above all, pray that I would not be led by fear, frustration, convenience, or...
Replies
8
Views
167
Hello everyone, I kindly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will guide my steps, grant me wisdom in every decision, and open the right doors according to His will. Pray that He will bless my work, strengthen my faith, and help me remain patient and trusting during every season of...
Replies
10
Views
166
Need to be where God want me to be. Ministry direction and financial breakthroughs
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom